Cracking the Code: 3 Tips for Nailing Job Interviews in Israel
So, how did I go from that point to becoming a life coach (קואצ’ינג לחיים) and career coach (אימון אישי לקריירה)?
Here is my story:
About seven years ago (and after 15+ years of soul-searching), I had a powerful self-realization that I was put here on this planet to teach and to share the knowledge I have.
Moreover, after this powerful revelation hit me I began to feel a powerful inner calling. A relentless voice inside of me saying, “I have to open my own consulting business”.
Therefore, with my 15+ years of experience in the field of sales and customer service I decided to open a sales training company.
At this point, I had a full time job working for a high-tech company so on my day off, I found an accountant. Then I hired him and had him file the proper paperwork to open a sales training company with the government.
I never thought that I would open my own business in Israel… but I did!
I decided to name my sales training company Sales Development Israel, and I began to use all of my spare time before work and after work creating training materials, and trying to acquire clients.
In addition, I was sending emails and cold calling companies in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Ramat Gan, Jerusalem, Bat Yam, and Holon.
I was working like a maniac and doing everything in my power to generate momentum. Great news is that I was able to find my first few clients!
However, something I immediately noticed was at the conclusion of my sales training workshops, two things would happen consistently happen:
Firstly, I would receive feedback that my sales training workshops were providing massive value for the sales team.
This meant that the companies were happy with the service I provided… which was nice to know.
Then one time, a female student offered to pay me for a one-on-one session outside of the office. As a struggling entrepreneur, I accepted.
She asked me to help her learn how to communicate more effectively, and to help her figure out a better career path. We developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
Another student, at another company, approached me and offered to pay me for my time to help prepare him for a job interview. We developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
Yes, he was planning to leave the sales job that he was at and yes, I helped him to do so.
Similarly, another student from another workshop, at another company, asked me to help them build their inner-confidence. We developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
This would happen again, and again…
Each of these wonderful people I began to work one-on-one with, had their own unique challenge, and asked me for help. Each time we developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
They all knew that I was not certified or professionally trained, and still they would approach me, and offer to pay me for my time.
These first clients would call me their “Life Coach” or “Career Counselor“, and I was able to help them!
At the conclusion of our 3 to 5 one-on-one sessions, they each had taken took massive steps forward towards the results they wanted.
Each time we developed a plan, strategized, and executed successfully!
Eventually, enough people paid me to sit down with them, and called me their Career Counselor or Life Coach… that I began to call myself a “Career Counselor” and ”Life Coach”.
Most people set out to become a trained and certified life coach (קואצ’ר , אימון אישי) or career counselor before ever having a client.
However, I never said I wanted to be a life coach (אימון אישי לחיים) or a career counselor… this interesting and fulfilling profession came to me, literally.
Furthermore, after all these years, I’m happy to say I have helped hundreds of people just like you!
Here is a list (below) of articles on how to find a job in Israel that will really, really help you!
- What you need to know about working in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-working-in-israel/
- The best ways to find a job in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-ways-to-find-a-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using the internet? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-the-internet/
- How to find an English speaking job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel as a student? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-as-a-student/
- How to write a CV for the Israeli job market? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-write-a-cv-for-the-israeli-job-market/
- How to find a job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/finding-a-job-in-israel/
- The job hiring process in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-hiring-process-in-israel/
- The job interview process in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-job-interview-process-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using LinkedIn? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-linkedin/
- How to find a job in Israel even if you don’t have experience? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-even-if-you-dont-have-experience/
- The best 5 cities to look for a job in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-five-best-cities-to-look-for-a-job-in-israel/
- The best way to start a new job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-way-to-start-a-new-job-in-israel/
- The best job opportunity in Israel for English speakers –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-job-opportunity-in-israel-for-english-speakers/
- The best websites to use to find an English speaking job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-websites-to-use-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- Things you absolutely must have to find a job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/things-you-must-have-to-find-a-job-in-israel-2/
- Three tips to ace your job interview in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/3-tips-to-ace-your-job-interview-in-israel/
- The 3 hardest things about find a job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/3-hardest-things-about-finding-a-job-in-israel-2/
- How to use LinkedIn networking to find an English speaking job in Israel? –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-use-linkedin-networking-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to look for a job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/looking-for-a-job-in-israel/
- The fastest way to find an English speaking job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-fastest-ways-to-find-a-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using Facebook? –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-facebook/
This article was titled: Cracking the Code: 3 Tips for Nailing Job Interviews in Israel