The Fastest Ways To Find a English Speaking Job in Israel
As a career counselor in Israel, many of my clients want to find work in Israel… fast. So let’s get into it!
1. USING FACEBOOK TO FIND A JOB
You are most likely reading this on inside of a Facebook group, which means you are targeting the lowest hanging fruit. There is nothing wrong with picking the low hanging fruit. However, we both know that the lowest hanging fruit is never the best fruit on the tree.
Without question, the easiest and fastest way to find a job in Israel is by going onto Facebook. Then, looking inside of the English-speaking job Hunter groups. So good for you are on the right track, however you should not limit your options and methods to finding a job quickly.
So let’s continue.
2. DIRECTLY CALLING COMPANIES TO INQUIRE
Here is another way that you can reach into the Israeli job market is by directly contacting employers. This means using the internet in order to locate the phone numbers of the companies you wish to work at, and then calling them.
Upon calling them, you would inquire and ask the simple question of if they are hiring. Because so few people use this method, the receptiveness to this type of inquiry is very high and thus immediate results will follow.
You can easily find out if a position is open by simply asking the right person on the phone, so this is something you may consider.
3. USING A HEAD HUNTER / JOB RECRUITER
Here is another great method to expand your search for the English-speaking job that you want. Have someone else do the work for you. By this, I mean to hire a job recruiter whose full-time occupation is to help other people find careers.
There are plenty of recruitment agencies and head-hunters that focus on helping English speakers just like you. They might be able to help you to set up a job interview, and that is at least getting your foot in the door.
Do not hesitate to access and utilize this free resource as soon as possible to help you find a job faster and easier.
4. USING THE LINKEDIN WEBSITE
Another way to search for a job in Israel as a non-Hebrew speaker is by using the LinkedIn website. LinkedIn is a very convenient way for you to look for a job but you will notice that I did not list it as the fastest way to find a job.
Using LinkedIn can take time, and time may be your enemy. So make sure to use LinkedIn parallel with all other methods of your pursuit for employment in Israel. Moreover… make sure your CV and your profile look great.
See, I still remember the day I arrived in Israel, I had NO money – NO friends – and NO job….
It took me several years of living in Israel before I found a decent-paying job at a tech company. I was working for this company, and was promoted to a leadership position when I had a powerful self-realization:
The purpose of my life, is helping other people get what they want from life.
I looked back into my past and understood that I was always asked to be a leader + trainer + teacher… and I absolutely loved doing it!
Therefore, with my 15+ years of experience in the field of sales and customer service I decided to open a sales training company.
I never thought that I would open my own business in Israel… but I did!
I decided to name my sales training company Sales Development Israel. Then, I began to use all of my spare time before work and after work creating training materials, and trying to acquire clients.
In addition, I was sending emails and cold calling companies in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Ramat Gan, Jerusalem, Bat Yam, and Holon. Basically, I was reaching our across the whole country of Israel in my efforts.
Great news is that I was able to find my first few clients!
These students would speak with me about their struggles not only in sales, but also in their lives.
Then one time, a female student offered to pay me for a one-on-one session outside of the office.
Another student, approached me and offered to pay me for my time to help prepare him for a job interview.
We developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
And this would happen again and again and again…
They knew that I was not professionally trained, and still they would offer to pay me for my time. These first clients would call me their “Life Coach” or “Career Counselor“, and I am proud to say that I was able to help them.
Moreover, after all these years I’m happy to say I have helped hundreds and hundreds of people just like you!
Here is a list (below) of articles on how to find a job in Israel that will really, really help you!
- What you need to know about working in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-working-in-israel/
- The best ways to find a job in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-ways-to-find-a-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using the internet? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-the-internet/
- How to find an English speaking job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel as a student? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-as-a-student/
- How to write a CV for the Israeli job market? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-write-a-cv-for-the-israeli-job-market/
- How to find a job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/finding-a-job-in-israel/
- The job hiring process in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-hiring-process-in-israel/
- The job interview process in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-job-interview-process-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using LinkedIn? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-linkedin/
- How to find a job in Israel even if you don’t have experience? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-even-if-you-dont-have-experience/
- The best 5 cities to look for a job in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-five-best-cities-to-look-for-a-job-in-israel/
- The best way to start a new job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-way-to-start-a-new-job-in-israel/
- The best job opportunity in Israel for English speakers –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-job-opportunity-in-israel-for-english-speakers/
- The best websites to use to find an English speaking job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-best-websites-to-use-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- Things you absolutely must have to find a job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/things-you-must-have-to-find-a-job-in-israel-2/
- Three tips to ace your job interview in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/3-tips-to-ace-your-job-interview-in-israel/
- The 3 hardest things about find a job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/3-hardest-things-about-finding-a-job-in-israel-2/
- How to use LinkedIn networking to find an English speaking job in Israel? –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-use-linkedin-networking-to-find-an-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to look for a job in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/looking-for-a-job-in-israel/
- The fastest way to find an English speaking job in Israel –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-fastest-ways-to-find-a-english-speaking-job-in-israel/
- How to find a job in Israel using Facebook? –https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-find-a-job-in-israel-using-facebook/