How To Get Israeli Work Visa?
Do you want to be a caregiver in Israel? Are you close to being an immigrant to Israel, and need help finding a job? Some of you are asking me about how to get a work visa in Israel. If and when you arrive to Israel to be a caretaker, you will be issued a B/1 Work visa. The following is taken from the Israel government website which explains how it works – (https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Pages/Visas.aspx).
This visa is for a person whose stay in Israel is approved for a limited period of time for the purpose of work. This visa is given to experts and artists, among others, and is granted solely with the approval of the Ministry of the Interior. The fee is paid by the applicant when the application is submitted to one of the population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.
Upon receipt of approval from the Ministry of the Interior, the mission will issue the B/1 Work visa after interviewing the applicant and obtaining from him the following documents:
- Firstly, a verified certificate of good conduct
- Secondly, certification of medical examinations performed in clinics or hospitals recognized by the mission and the results of blood tests.
- Thirdly, a declaration of the taking of a fingerprint and a photograph.
- Fourthly, a completed application for a visa (click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel)
- Fifthly, Two passport pictures (5×5 cm)
The worker must enter Israel within the period of time specified in the visa and stay in the country as specified in the visa. A person who receives such a visa may apply to one of the population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior to extend the visa.
About Claude Lee Massey, Life Coach and Career Counselor for English Speakers in Israel
I still remember the day I arrived in Israel, I had NO money – NO friends – and NO job.
It took me several years of living in Israel before I found a decent-paying job at a tech company. I was working for this company, and was promoted to a leadership position when I had a powerful self-realization:
The purpose of my life, is helping other people get what they want from life.
I looked back into my past and understood that I was always asked to be a leader + trainer + teacher… and I absolutely loved doing it!
Therefore, with my 15+ years of experience in the field of sales and customer service I decided to open a sales training company.
I never thought that I would open my own business in Israel… but I did!
I decided to name my sales training company Sales Development Israel. Then, I began to use all of my spare time before work and after work creating training materials, and trying to acquire clients.
In addition, I was sending emails and cold calling companies in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Ramat Gan, Jerusalem, Bat Yam, and Holon. Basically, I was reaching our across the whole country of Israel in my efforts.
Great news is that I was able to find my first few clients!
These students would speak with me about their struggles not only in sales, but also in their lives.
Then one time, a female student offered to pay me for a one-on-one session outside of the office.
Another student, approached me and offered to pay me for my time to help prepare him for a job interview.
We developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
And this would happen again and again and again…
They knew that I was not professionally trained, and still they would offer to pay me for my time. These first clients would call me their “Life Coach” or “Career Counselor“, and I am proud to say that I was able to help them.
Moreover, after all these years I’m happy to say I have helped hundreds and hundreds of people just like you!
Here is a list of articles (below) that will definitely help you if you are planning to move to Israel!
- How to decide which city in Israel to move to? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/how-to-decide-which-city-in-israel-to-move-to/
- What you need to know first before you move to Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/moving-to-israel-what-you-need-to-know-first/
- Three tips on going to Misrad Hapnim (the immigration offices) in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/3-tips-on-going-to-misrad-hapnim-in-israel/
- Five tips on moving to Israel from America – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/tips-on-living-and-moving-from-an-american-living-in-israel-2020/
- The hardest things about moving to Israel from America – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/hardest-things-about-moving-to-israel-from-america/
- Four tips for going to the Misrad Hapnim offices in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/4-tips-for-going-to-misrad-hapnim-in-israel/
- Three tips on making Aliyah to Israel from America – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/my-aliyah-story-and-3-tips-on-moving-to-israel-from-america/
- Moving to Israel from America – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/moving-to-israel-from-america/
- What is Misrad Hapnim (the name of the Israeli immigration offices) in Israel? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/misrad-hapnim-in-israel/
- Advice from an American about moving to Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/moving-to-israel-advice-from-an-american/