Renting in Tel Aviv Israel and Israeli Landlords
If you are planning on moving to Israel, you will need to know about how to rent an apartment. So, I thought I would make this video about Renting in Tel Aviv Israel and Israeli Landlords to help you!
See, I still remember the day I arrived in Israel… I had NO JOB, NO FRIENDS, and NO MONEY.
And it took me several years of living in Israel before I found a decent-paying job at a tech company.
I was working for this company, and was promoted to a leadership position when I had a powerful self-realization:
The purpose of my life, is helping other people get what they want from life.
I looked back into my past and understood that I was always asked to be a leader + trainer + teacher… and I absolutely loved doing it!
Therefore, with my 15+ years of experience in the field of sales and customer service I decided to open a sales training company.
I never thought that I would open my own business in Israel… but I did!
I decided to name my sales training company Sales Development Israel.
Then, I began to use all of my spare time before work and after work creating training materials, and trying to acquire clients.
Basically, I was reaching out across the whole country of Israel in my efforts.
Great news – I was able to find my first few clients!
Firstly, I would receive feedback that my sales training workshops were providing massive value for the sales team.
Secondly, one or two of the students in the courses would privately approach me.
These students would speak with me about their struggles not only in sales, but also in their lives.
Then one time, a female student offered to pay me for a one-on-one session outside of the office.
Another student, approached me and offered to pay me for my time to help prepare him for a job interview.
And this would happen again and again and again…
Each of these wonderful people I began to work one-on-one with, had their own unique challenge, and asked me for help.
Each time we developed a plan, strategized, and executed.
At the conclusion of our one-on-one sessions, they each had taken took massive steps forward towards the results they wanted!
This interesting and fulfilling profession came to me… literally.
And after all these years, I’m happy to say I have helped hundreds and hundreds of people from around the world!
Here is a list of articles (below) about what it is actually, really like living in Israel!
- What is it like living in Israel during a war? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/what-is-like-living-in-israel-a-war/
- The pros and cons of living in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/living-in-israel-as-an-american-the-pros-and-cons/
- Living in Israel during the Jewish high holidays – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-high-holidays-in-israel-as-a-non-jew/
- The worst things about living in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-worst-things-about-living-in-israel/
- The cost of living in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-cost-of-living-in-israel/
- Is living in Israel really safe? – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/is-living-in-israel-safe/
- Living in Israel and Israeli landlords – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/renting-in-tel-aviv-israel-and-israeli-landlords/
- The struggles I go through living in Israel as an American immigrant – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-struggle-that-i-go-through-living-in-israel-as-an-american/
- Living in Israel during a war – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/living-in-israel-during-a-war/
- Living in Israel without speaking English – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/living-in-israel-without-speaking-hebrew/
- Living in Israel as an American – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/living-in-israel-as-an-american/
- The five best things about living in Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-5-best-things-about-living-in-israel/
- The worst things about living in Tel Aviv, Israel – https://www.claudemasseyconsulting.org/the-worst-things-about-living-in-tel-aviv/